Integrate Applicant Tracking and Onboarding to Better Manage the Hiring Process
What is Monster Applicant Tracking and Onboarding?
Monster Applicant Tracking and Onboarding helps you better manage the hiring process by consolidating applicant tracking, job distribution, communication with applicants, candidates, and hiring managers, and the automation of the onboarding process.
How does Monster Applicant Tracking and Onboarding work?
Monster Applicant Tracking and Onboarding automates the application-to-hire process via an easy-to-use dashboard. You can:
- Create and manage unlimited forms for requisitions, resumes, applications, and OFCCP and EEOC compliance
- Create unlimited, dynamic workflows with configurable approval chains
- Seamlessly share openings through social media properties like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Provide a "mobile apply" option to job seekers
- Utilize dashboard widgets to streamline acquisition and onboarding processes
- Create unique recruiting campaigns with multiple branded career portals
- Utilize single sign-on with our comprehensive API
What does Monster Applicant Tracking and Onboarding accomplish?
Monster Applicant Tracking and Onboarding increases recruiter efficiencies by focusing on ease of use and configurability. It provides a cost-effective solution for large enterprises that require a standard system of record that can be localized and configured to meet the unique needs of each division, geographical location, or individual needs of the recruiter.
Why is Monster Applicant Tracking and Onboarding unique?
Monster Applicant Tracking and Onboarding has deep integration with candidate searching and matching, important recruiting activities, and your career sites. There is also a unique ability to integrate seamlessly with our other pre- and post-hire solutions and is mobile-enabled for recruiters and hiring managers.